CaptainIf you are wanting a 1 board quiver the Alone Captain is the one to steer your ship (sorry we couldn’t resist with that pun!).
The wide template in the nose helps you to catch every wave you paddle for, the round pin tail makes it easy to turn and enables you to surf on the rail.
It comes with a deep single concave from the nose running to a double concave with V through the fins.
We all know that finding a 1 board does it all is hard to find but we truly believe the Alone Captain will do it all, performing in both small mushy surf as well as clean point breaks.
The Alone Captain is a dream of a surfboard and will prove to be your ultimate travel companion so jump onboard!
|5’6” x 19 3/4” x 2 3/8”||29.1L|
|5’8” x 20” x 2 1/2”||31.9L|
|5’10” x 20 1/4” x 2 5/8”||34.8L|
|6’0” x 20 1/2” x 2 3/4”||37.8L|
|6’2” x 20 3/4” x 2 7/8”||41L|
|6’4” x 21” x 3”||43.5L|
|6’6” x 21 1/2” x 3”||45.52L|
|6’8” x 22” x 3 1/4”||51.42L|
|6’10” x 22 1/2” x 3 3/8”||57.23L|
- All Round surfboard perfect to surf every day in all kinds of waves.
- Its wide tip will help you catch more waves with ease.
- Round Pin tail to facilitate turns. 5-keel system.
- Recommended for all levels of surfing.
- Fin Setup: Thruster – Futures Futures, finner kan du trykke og kjøpe her :-)
- Fin setup: Du kan også surfe dette brettet med Keel, ikke bare 3 finner oppsett.
- Forsterket med carbon strip+carbon patches
- For å fikse dings på disse brettene, kan du kjøpe denne pakken.
Alone Surfboards is a specialist in the manufacture of high performance epoxy surfboards with Carbon Flex and Fusion Flex technologies to guarantee the best results in the water.
Epoxy Technology "eps"
Epoxy surfboards came into the picture a bit later and it wasn’t until the 90’s that they really caught on. Typically, epoxy boards are made from EPS foam and are coated in epoxy resin. EPS foam is produced by feeding tiny polystyrene spears into a machine and then adding steam (with small amounts of pentane gas) to expand the beads and then mold them together. EPS is an open cell foam, meaning it’s extremely water absorbent. In order to keep the board water tight, shapers add extra layers of fiberglass and epoxy resin. Traditionally, most hand shapers don’t make boards from EPS foam but it is a great resource for pop-out boards.