Alone Surfboards Twinny 5’10” PU
- NOK 6.899,00
TWINNYBased off an old school fish but with a modern narrower tail and pulled in nose the Twinny is a highly manoeuvrable board with heaps of drive suited to th
Produktet finnes dessverre ikke i lager, eller det er ventet inn.
Men send oss en mail på [email protected] om du vil at vi skal sjekke når det kommer inn ny forsendelse, eller om du ønsker å custom bestille dette produktet.
Based off an old school fish but with a modern narrower tail and pulled in nose the Twinny is a highly manoeuvrable board with heaps of drive suited to those smaller conditions.
|5’4” x 20 3/8” x 2 1/4”||28.2L|
|5’6” x 20 1/2” x 2 5/16”||30.3L|
|5’8” x 20 5/8” x 2 3/8”||32.2L|
|5’10” x 20 3/4” x 2 7/16”||34.1L|
|6’0” x 21 1/4” x 2 5/8”||38.5L|
- All Round surfboard perfect to surf every day in all kinds of waves.
- Its wide tip will help you catch more waves with ease.
- Great maneuverability
- Perfect for summer and small waves.
- Recommended for all levels of surfing.
- Futures 2-keel system.
- Suitable Wave Height: 1-6 ft
- Ideal Spot: Beach Breaks / Point Breaks / Reef Breaks
- Fin Setup: Thruster – Futures Futures, finner kan du trykke og kjøpe her :-)
- For å fikse dings på disse brettene, kan du kjøpe denne pakken.
Alone Surfboards is a specialist in the manufacture of high performance epoxy surfboards with Carbon Flex and Fusion Flex technologies to guarantee the best results in the water.
Polyurethane TECHNOLOGY (PU)
When compared to traditional wood boards, PU foam is lighter, easier to shape, and enhances performance. According to the American Chemistry Council, “polyurethanes are formed by reacting a polyol (an alcohol with more than two reactive hydroxyl groups per molecule) with a diisocyanate or a polymeric isocyanate in the presence of suitable catalysts and additives.” PU/PE are built using a polyurethane foam blank and then glassing it with a polyester resin. A particular draw of using PU foam is that it is closed cell—meaning it won’t easily soak up resin or water (should you ding your board), which helps keep the board light.