Based off an old school fish but with a modern narrower tail and pulled in nose the Twinny is a highly manoeuvrable board with heaps of drive suited to those smaller conditions.
|5’4” x 20 3/8” x 2 1/4”||28.2L|
|5’6” x 20 1/2” x 2 5/16”||30.3L|
|5’8” x 20 5/8” x 2 3/8”||32.2L|
|5’10” x 20 3/4” x 2 7/16”||34.1L|
|6’0” x 21 1/4” x 2 5/8”||38.5L|
- All Round surfboard perfect to surf every day in all kinds of waves.
- Its wide tip will help you catch more waves with ease.
- Great maneuverability
- Perfect for summer and small waves.
- Recommended for all levels of surfing.
- Futures 2-keel system.
- Suitable Wave Height: 1-6 ft
- Ideal Spot: Beach Breaks / Point Breaks / Reef Breaks
- Fin Setup: Thruster – Futures Futures, finner kan du trykke og kjøpe her :-)
- Forsterket med carbon strip+carbon patches
- For å fikse dings på disse brettene, kan du kjøpe denne pakken.
Alone Surfboards is a specialist in the manufacture of high performance epoxy surfboards with Carbon Flex and Fusion Flex technologies to guarantee the best results in the water.
Epoxy Technology "eps"
Epoxy surfboards came into the picture a bit later and it wasn’t until the 90’s that they really caught on. Typically, epoxy boards are made from EPS foam and are coated in epoxy resin. EPS foam is produced by feeding tiny polystyrene spears into a machine and then adding steam (with small amounts of pentane gas) to expand the beads and then mold them together. EPS is an open cell foam, meaning it’s extremely water absorbent. In order to keep the board water tight, shapers add extra layers of fiberglass and epoxy resin. Traditionally, most hand shapers don’t make boards from EPS foam but it is a great resource for pop-out boards.