The dryrobe® Advance is one tough bit of kit. It’s been designed and tested to stand the wear and tear of an active lifestyle, cold conditions and any challenge you face. A dryrobe® Compression Travel Bag is available for increased storage and portability.
- Waterproof and windproof outer shell fabric made from 100% recycled nylon
- Super-warm synthetic lambswool lining made from 100% recycled polyester
- Tailored, fitted sleeves with hook and loop fasteners at the wrist
- Treated with eco-friendly BIONIC-FINISH® ECO water-repellent technology
- Full length 2-way reversible YKK® zip
- Minimal sealed seam construction
- Deep, fleece-lined external zip pockets
- Huge 'A4' size internal, soft-lined ‘poacher’ pocket
- Internal waterproof zip entry pocket - ideal for phone/wallet
- Super light construction - approx 1.3kg (dependant on size)
A dryrobe® Advance is ideal for use out of the water. Be aware that falling into water while wearing a dryrobe® change robe would present a serious risk of drowning, even for the strongest of swimmers. We do not recommend or encourage you to use your dryrobe® Advance while on the water.
Get dry, cover up and stay warm with dryrobe®. If you find yourself hanging around at sporting events, waiting to participate or watching your kids, a dryrobe® Advance Long Sleeve will keep you warm in any climate.
You don't know how much you need a dryrobe® until you own one.
- Enough space to easily get changed in, without exposing yourself to the elements
- Leave it on over your clothing or wetsuit
- Re-use multiple times without the dryrobe® ever feeling wet or cold
- Preserve your energy and core temperature with full protection from whatever the weather throws at you
- Our advanced inner lining draws the water away from the skin and into the pile of the fabric
- The 2-way YKK® zip allows fast easy entry and exit. Operate from either inside or outside
- Keep your hands warm in our fleece-lined exterior zip pockets
- Store your essentials with multiple pockets, both inside and out
- Safely store your valuables in the 2-way waterproof zip chest pocket
- At only approx 1.3kg it can be packed down small into a travel compression bag
You'll use your dryrobe much more than you think, it will live in your car and be a lifesaver on many a cold morning or chilly evening.