The 5'7" Presto was a handshaped Album fish, scanned and produced in the USA.
- Name The Album Presto Soft Top 5ft 7 Surfboard
- Ability Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced
- Volume 43.5 litres
- Unique bottom contour and rails you won't see elsewhere
- Conditions Anything from knee to head high
- Construction copolymer foam
- Dimensions 5ft 7 x 21.5 x 3
- Fin System Futures Twin Fin
- Fins Included Futures Thermotech Twin fins
- Made in the USA and 100% recyclable
- Light and durable with a copolymer core and inset stringers
The Album Presto soft top surfboard is light and durable with a copolymer core and inset stringers. They are light and super durable, they feel rigid, not like a full on foam board, make no mistake these boards are made to be surfed hard! The board is perfectly moulded from a hand shaped Album Fish. This precision moulding technology allows these soft tops to have more realistic rail shapes, an extremely important part of a boards performance. They are made in the USA and 100% recyclable too.
No wax is needed, the deck has an extra grippy pad on the length of the deck. The Album soft tops feature a unique bottom contour and rails you won't see anywhere else. These boards surf fast and fun and really make the most of slack conditions, a fun option for avid shortboarders and a solid wave-catcher for groms.
If you’re a surf school and are interested in talking to us about boards for your business – send us an email at [email protected]